Friday, June 22, 2012

Pictures!



Some pictures for your viewing pleasure. I will try and make sure I have some of my house in the next batch. Hugs and smooches!
~Claire


^ Me pointing to my new site placement in Ramokgonami
^This is Daniella and she is like my crazy, awesome, Catholic, sister from another mister. :)
^ Just one of my many "look what I hiked up" pictures. Ryan and I were heading to a braii at another volunteer's house.
The girls and I at our swearing in ceremony! Daniella and I gave a speech, in Setswana, in front of former President of Botswana Masire and US Ambassador Michelle Gavin.
Janina and I looking fly in our Africa garb at swearing in.
Officially volunteers! Goodbye PST, hello new site placements :)
The Kenalemang family (minus Tebo)
Me and my host sister Lame, looking good :)
 My new cat Bambino!
 The crazy evil, devil sink that exploded. Notice the awesome jerry rigged drying rack I created for my dishes?
Bathtub/kitchen sink/laundry machine! The key to living as a Peace Corps Volunteer is accumulating as many buckets as possible; can you find all four in this picture?












Me and my trusty head lamp. Seriously folks I love this thing >

8 comments:

  1. It also involves a security of knowing that you have the love, trust, and support not only of family, but also of friends and associates as well.
    Bollywood saree

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know that the empty hold ambition does not make much sense; scattershot plan to anxious in vain to make their own Shenxinpilei. Life must be determined, must be the fervent efforts to pursue his dreams. How the pursuit of personal pleasure and satisfaction may not be able to find the answer in the textbook, only when you actively practice the spiritual resonance behavior, rich with significant experience can drive away the sense of emptiness, so you enjoy the taste of the rich life
    Bridal Salwar Kameez

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hey I think you have a great blog going here, I found it on Bing and plan on returning regularly for the information that you all are providing. "
    nehru suit

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post.
    salwar kameez

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Thanks for sharing this.
    designer sarees indian

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a brilliant blog post. What i was actually looking for the past 2 hours. Thanks for the share and really treasure your effort.
    Buy modern furniture online

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a brilliant blog post. What i was actually looking for the past 2 hours. Thanks for the share and really treasure your effort.

    ReplyDelete