Monday, February 6, 2012

Information Gathering

I decided last week that I would call the Placement Office every day this week until I got some answers...damnit! I was all pumped up and being assertive and whatnot. Turns out my week long battle for information was more a a one day surge, since I spoke to someone right away and she gave me all the info I wanted.

My placement officer will be contacting me within the next two weeks about getting reassigned since my file has already been "under consideration." They are currently looking at assignments for me leaving within the 3rd or 4th quarter (3rd quarter being April-June, 4th being July-September.) This time around I am not going to be cross checking with peacecorpswiki, because I kinda think it would be more of a fun surprise to not know. I looked at the site once more today and am going to attempt to avoid it until I get a new invitation packet.

Things are looking up!
~Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment