Friday, May 25, 2012

Pictures!

Hello everyone! I will try and post more later but I realized it is faster to load pictures here than on facebook. More to come!
My new haircut!!!

Me finding out that I am going to be shadowing in Dutlwe

Some primary students from Dutlwe

Me showing you my fabulous new buff (thanks Mom and Dad :) )

Ryan and Boo making our submission to the cooking competition

We made "peanut sauce" with veggies :)

My placement in Kanye, Botswana

Our volunteer map

A lady pounding millet, she was much better at is than the volunteers that tried (no offense Mignon)

A slightly more dramatic way to pound millet, there is a song that goes with this

Spreading cow dung on the floor of the meeting place in order to deter snakes

The traditional dancers that we saw at the cultural village

My host home!

The training center

Walking home from the training center and down to the "mall"

More walking home


New haircut! (again)

The lodge we stayed at during our first night in country

My host bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment