Thursday, October 22, 2015

Little Wins

Been feeling the stress lately, so I wanted to make a list of my "little wins" for the week:


  • I got the top grade on a practice management memo in my management of organizations class
  • Went out for drinks at the neighborhood bar with classmates last night, and felt like there are some real friendships in the making going on
  • The class in which I met the aforementioned classmates is physically over and there are only two more short individual projects left to turn in next week (this class was...stressful, post about it later maybe.)
  • I was invited to interview for a policy job working on voter registration
  • I applied for an internship at the State Department (Bureau of Multilateral and Global Affairs, send good thoughts my way!)
  • I reformatted the blog! What do y'all think? The picture in the background is of me on a walk about on an island in the Okavango Delta. I thought it might be a good "I'm starting a new adventure" type vibe. Comment below!

Love you all, 
Claire 

No comments:

Post a Comment