Saturday, April 6, 2013

Comments, Questions and Answers

This morning I was contacted by a third potential Bots 14 invitee! This makes me excited for a number of reasons, but mainly it is because clearly their invitations are going out, and also that we are going to get to see and meet and get to know new members of the family in a few short months! In order to create a greater ease of access I'm going to post my email up here and loudly declare that if you are a Bots 14 (or even if you're not) that you are welcome to contact me with questions about serving here, and concerns you may have about your invitation.


Normally I would have some sort of terrible fear of doing this, but I'm hoping this information gets to the right people. I'm also pretty confident in the gmail system, and that there is very little in my email account worth stealing information wise. So there it is interwebs, my email is at large!

Hugs and smooches, 
Claire/Tlotlo

1 comment:


  1. Air conditioning can save lives threatened by global warming.
    But it will also make global warming worse.

    air conditionin
    air conditioner
    ac air conditioning
    furnace
    hvac

    ReplyDelete