Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's in the Mail!!!

I received the following this afternoon:


Greetings from the Placement Office!

I just got the green light to move forward with your invitation.  There is now a Health extension program open, and I am sending you an invitation packet to the address we discussed.  It is departing mid- to late January for Sub-Saharan Africa, focusing on HIV prevention and mitigation.  You should receive the packet in 7-10 business days. 

After reading through your invitation materials, please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.  Otherwise, please follow the detailed instructions in your invitation packet on how to accept your invitation.

Congratulations!

Best,
Kristen

Wow, here we go!!! I'm so excited, and after cross referencing Wiki, I think there are only two countries that fit the MO. That being said I am also keeping in mind that there may be countries leaving in January that wiki doesn't reflect since there has been a bit of a freeze with invites. I'm so overwhelmed and excited right now that there are no words. :) 

More to come soon!
~Claire

1 comment: