Friday, March 30, 2012

A Million Little Things

I believe I was having a bit of an issue with peacecorpsjournals up until now because this blog was posting under South Africa still. In order to check and see if this problem has been fixed I am going to write a quickly post on all the tiny stuff I am attempting to wrap up before go time.

I have laid out the first round of clothing that I plan on bringing, and I also bought a kitchen knife a few days ago, so here is where the list stands:

-Get the meds that I need to go on the plane without having a blood clot
-Photo copy all of my important documents
-Actually pack the clothing I have laid out and make sure it meets the weight/ size restrictions
-Print out fun activities/ crocheting patterns to do during down time (this is more for once at site and less for during training)
-Sign durable power of attorney to my parents
-Call debit card company and let them know where I am going
-LEARN MORE SETSWANA!
-Buy anything I might need that I don't already have (not thinking there is going to be a lot to do with this one)
-Hugs, hugs and more hugs to damn near anyone and everyone
-Get on the plane

Goodness gracious, and I am sure there are going to be a billion other little things that come up to add to this list, but we will see :)

Much Love,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment