Thursday, April 28, 2011

Medical

Freaking out a little bit: other than this being my last day in undergrad, which in and of itself is freaky, this is also the day when I am coming to the conclusion that I am not leaving in the fall. After reading through a million PC blogs, I see that there is NO WAY, even if I turn in my medical stuff tomorrow, that they will clear me before the fall. Everyone keeps saying it takes 11 weeks or so, and that is too much time I think. I don't know why my med contact said I was on track, since it certainly doesn't seem that way. :(

2 comments:

  1. While many people take a long time for medical clearance (for example, mine was 11 weeks from PC receiving and my medical clearance), I have seen people that have received medical clearance in 4-6 weeks easily. If you are expected to have a sooner departure date, your file often jumps people who may have turned it in earlier. If you were expected for September and turned in now, you would prob skip people with an November nomination.

    Just stay patient, and things will work out! It's a long process, and you never know what to expect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the advice, I guess it just seems like there have been so many hoops to jump through I don't know if it will ever end! :)

    ReplyDelete