Tuesday, April 19, 2011

On Time!!!

I have been freaking out really badly about how long it has taken me to get all of my medical clearance paperwork in. At every turn you will hear from PC that everything must be done ASAP if you want to stay on track with your nomination. Due to my abnormal tests I just assumed that I had completely botched for a fall departure date and that there was no way I was still on time for everything, which would mean a new nomination with possible new placement and new job.


With this in mind I sent an email to my medical contact person and asked him about it. I got the response a few minutes ago:


Hi Claire –

You are actually in fine shape.  Your timing is not an issue.  I would say if it is not going to be too much longer to wait and send in all your material at one time.  Once it is received here, it is often a number of weeks before files are reviewed by a screening nurse.   But you are far from needing to be concerned about missing any deadlines.

Cheers.

~ Greg ~

I could not be happier!! I'm going in for my TB test in about an hour, and then I'm getting blood pathology in the morning. Calling the dental office to have them mail my perio x-rays to my house, and faxing the forms to the foot doctor. When all is said and done I am hoping to have everything by Friday of this week or Monday at the latest. 

Wish me speed and luck,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment