Sunday, April 3, 2011

Woman Stuff

Okay, so this will be one of those posts you probably didn't need to know, but just in case...

Went to the doctor's office to get the colposcopy (underlining the "p" since I had been calling it a coloscopy) and was told that I should get results in about a week. Can I just put this out there? She warned me that it would be a little pinch...I have a pretty high pain tolerance and that, my friends, was no "little" pinch. Then again it was also a very odd kind of pain so I can't say if it was more or less than any other given thing. For women that might be getting this procedure done, think of it as the bad period cramps you may or may not get, but when the actual "scrapping" occurs its like a 2 second long jerk in the same area that pain would normally be (lower abdominals.)  Not the best thing in the world, but you will live.

Let you all know when I know!

~Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment